OOPS! Kanarek and navy large scarf
Material: 100%wool, 57%wool 43% poliester
Large, cozy scarf for adults.
Aprox longer dimension: 130cm long
* Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online
*Photo show an example, pattern appears randomly on the design, each unique.
Sizes of Oops! scarves:
BIB. Dedicate to younger users. Has snaps on its ends to fasten it. One snap on each end.
Longer edge (this under the neck) is approx. 40 cm long.
SCARF MEDIUM (M). Size dedicate younger and older user. There is no snaps so it need to be tied.
Longer edge (this under the neck) is approx. 80 cm
SCARF LARGE (L). Size dedicate for adults. There is no snaps so it need to be tied or just wrap.
Longer edge (this under the neck) is approx. 130 cm
Before use please lanolise your Oops!
Hand wash in lukewarm water
Do not twist or stretch, and do not dry next to any heat source.
Lanolising your bib:
One Oops! Cover will need:
1 small container approx 100 ml
0.5 tea spoon of wool washing detergent/grated green soap /washing flakes.
0.5 proper tea spoon of Lanolin.
Bowl with 0.5 litre of lukewarm water.
- In to the small container add grated soap/flakes or Wool detergent, lanolin and add hot water, close the lid and shake well so you will get milky colour liquid.
- Then pour that liquid in to the bowl with warm water.
- Put your blanket in to the bowl and let it soak for 5 - 6 hours.
- Rinse the cover with lukewarm water and gently squish the water out of the cover