Oops! Model slim. DIY. Model Backmix. Belt. Powder pink
Oops! Reusable diaper. Model slim. DIY.
Model Backmix. Belt. Powder pink
Material: 95% wool, 5% elastane
Examples of models in which this material was used: Zawoja MONOPOCKET, Mangrove MONOPOCKET powder, Malaga bm.
To complete your DIY project you still need to choose: panel to your woolen cover.
Incomplete orders will be deleted.
The distribution of the pattern, in the case of patterned fabrics, may differ from that shown in the product photo.
General description & instruction to Oops! woolen covers:
Oops! Woolen covers for reusable cloth nappies made by Grandma on Mother's request, in care for her Granddaughter. That's how we started.
Now after home testing and approving by our babies, we are proudly presenting you our fluffy and comfy woolen covers.
All our products are handmade from scratch by qualified Tailors. We allow up 2cm difference between products due to hand cut and different fabric parameters.
The advantage of wool over other materials is its high breathability and thermo active function. Also wool is naturally anti-bacterial while lanolised and that is why Oops! can be washed only once in a month (assuming regular airing and lack of solid stains).
Oops! covers like to be petted and cuddled.
- Vinegar treatment and lanolin spa is nessery before first use.
- Gentle hand wash only
- Follow lanolin instruction (below).
Wash Oops by hand in lukewarm water with the addition of a liquid dedicated to washing wool or a natural baby shampoo with a simple composition. Do not wring out, stretching or drying with direct heat sources.
WARNING! Additional, attached elements, such as bows, tails, etc., should be removed from the cover before performing the treatments.
Vinegar treatment for Oops:
- Treatment should occur before the first wash.
- The vinegar solution is: about 1 liter of warm water (about 40 ° C) and 50 ml of vinegar.
- Leave the cover in the solution for about 20 minutes.
- The treatment is to protect the cover against color fading.
- May be repeated before the next lanolin treatment.
How to lanolise Oops?
To lanolise one cover you need:
- 1 container of 100 ml boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of grated gray soap or washing flakes
- 1 teaspoon of lanolin
- bowl of 1l lukewarm water
- 100ml boiling water + soap flakes teaspoon + teaspoon lanolin , mix until turn to milky liquid
- Pour the liquid into a bowl with lukewarm water
- Leave Oops to soak for 5-6hours
- Rinse with cool water
- Gently knead the water from the cover
- Dry flat
The cover absorbs excess moisture and smells, so it should be regularly aired / dried and stored in a dry place. After about 3-5 weeks, the cover should be washed and lanolinised (unless it has been dirty or smells earlier).
- The color on the monitor may differ from the real color.
- The pattern distribution can be different on each product.